U-10 boys all-star tryouts
Tryouts will be held Sunday March 9 from 2pm to 3pm. with a second tryout Tuesday March 11 from 5:30 to 6:30. Players wanting to tryout to play must attend 1 of the 2 tryouts.
Schedule Glitch Fixed!!!
Game Schedules Updated!!
U10 Boys / U6 Girls / U12 Boys / U12 Girls
Have been Updated. Feb 10th 2014 19:54PM
You can find the schedules under the game schedules link. Also, visit our sponsors page to view a list of this years generous sponsors.
BAYS would like to congratulate the Saint Stanislaus Rock-A-Chaws Boy's Soccer Team on their Mississippi 4A State Soccer Championship!! Several of the current starting SSC players began their soccer journeys at BAYS and we are very proud to see them flourish and achieve this milestone. Congrats Rocks, parents, coaches, and supporters!!!
BAYS Soccer Picture Schedule 2013-2014
We hope all interested parties will please come forward if you are interested in helping out the BAYS board. We currently still have 4 vacant board positions. Thank you all in advance for your time and cooperation.
For the love of the game,
Don't forget to like us on Face Book to stay up to date on current events.
BAYS Mission Statement
To provide our youth the opportunity to participate in recreational and competitive soccer leagues, by teaching and demonstrating soccer skills, sportsmanship, honesty, respect, and fair play. To provide an atmosphere where the player’s emotional well-being will be nurtured as they learn the importance of teamwork, determination, persistence, and hard work. BAYS goals are to encourage these values in our players, coaches, parents, referees, and volunteers.
- To create a fun filled, positive experience for every person in our soccer program
- To promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensitivity to all players, coaches and referees
- To enhance player self-esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character
- To assure that all adults associated with the program are exemplary role models of sportsmanship, leadership and support
- To provide an environment for coaches and referees to develop skills and techniques needed to teach and/or officiate the game of soccer
- To maintain a balanced perspective on the outcome of games and sportsmanship
- Continuously encourage player and parent volunteers and a method of soliciting constructive input from players and parents regarding any and all aspects of the Bays Soccer program
- Build and maintain a sound financial Youth Soccer Organization, capable of supporting various equipment purchases, playing field maintenance and/or improvements