2014 ALL-STAR TEAMS
U-10 Girls All-star Team
Karlie Denius, Alexis Ladner, Daniele Patton, Jalyn Funk, Lauren laCroix, Hannah Lapniewski, Alissa Necaise, Peyton Laurent, Lauryn Magee, Avery Matheson, Samantha Robertson
U-10 Boys All-star Team
Davon Klein, Fisher Decamp, Ricky Favre, Zachary Lee, Marco Corona, Noah Greer, Brody Walley, Louis Weber, Finn Cowan, Seth Gonsoulin
U-12 Girls All-star Team
Nique Cole, Emma Dau, Jayla George, Madelyn Gonzales, Breann Hayes, Haley Kelley, Natalie Lawless, Mya Longo, Blakeleigh Lumpkin, Haley Nuss, Emily Perniciaro, Ivy Pickens, Gina Popovic, Patience Zar.
Don't forget to like us on Face Book to stay up to date on current events.
BAYS Mission Statement
To provide our youth the opportunity to participate in recreational and competitive soccer leagues, by teaching and demonstrating soccer skills, sportsmanship, honesty, respect, and fair play. To provide an atmosphere where the player’s emotional well-being will be nurtured as they learn the importance of teamwork, determination, persistence, and hard work. BAYS goals are to encourage these values in our players, coaches, parents, referees, and volunteers.
- To create a fun filled, positive experience for every person in our soccer program
- To promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensitivity to all players, coaches and referees
- To enhance player self-esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character
- To assure that all adults associated with the program are exemplary role models of sportsmanship, leadership and support
- To provide an environment for coaches and referees to develop skills and techniques needed to teach and/or officiate the game of soccer
- To maintain a balanced perspective on the outcome of games and sportsmanship
- Continuously encourage player and parent volunteers and a method of soliciting constructive input from players and parents regarding any and all aspects of the Bays Soccer program
- Build and maintain a sound financial Youth Soccer Organization, capable of supporting various equipment purchases, playing field maintenance and/or improvements