Game Schedules Now Posted!!!
You can find the schedules under the game schedules link. Opening Ceremonies will begin 8:30 AM. We encourage all players, parents, and families to attend. Also, visit our sponsors page to view a list of this years generous sponsors.
For the good of the game.
Practice Schedules Now Posted!!!
Coaches, if you do not see your name listed or scheduled under the appropriate age group you are coaching it is because I have not received your practice time request. Please email BAYSDOC@GMAIL.COM to secure your practice time.
For the good of the game.
I would like to say a huge thank you to all the coaches/volunteers who were able to attend to help clean and prepare the facility for use this coming week. The facility looks great!!! The kids and the BAYS board thank you!!!
We hope all interested parties will please come forward if you are interested in helping out the BAYS board. We currently still have 4 vacant board positions. Thank you all in advance for your time and cooperation.
For the love of the game,
Don't forget to like us on Face Book to stay up to date on current events.
BAYS Mission Statement
To provide our youth the opportunity to participate in recreational and competitive soccer leagues, by teaching and demonstrating soccer skills, sportsmanship, honesty, respect, and fair play. To provide an atmosphere where the player’s emotional well-being will be nurtured as they learn the importance of teamwork, determination, persistence, and hard work. BAYS goals are to encourage these values in our players, coaches, parents, referees, and volunteers.
- To create a fun filled, positive experience for every person in our soccer program
- To promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensitivity to all players, coaches and referees
- To enhance player self-esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character
- To assure that all adults associated with the program are exemplary role models of sportsmanship, leadership and support
- To provide an environment for coaches and referees to develop skills and techniques needed to teach and/or officiate the game of soccer
- To maintain a balanced perspective on the outcome of games and sportsmanship
- Continuously encourage player and parent volunteers and a method of soliciting constructive input from players and parents regarding any and all aspects of the Bays Soccer program
- Build and maintain a sound financial Youth Soccer Organization, capable of supporting various equipment purchases, playing field maintenance and/or improvements